My name is Carl.
I am a twelve month old dairy steer. At only a few days old I found myself at the cattle sales. I was bought along with my two friends, Norman and Murray, by some people who seemed nice.
I was scared and lonely to start with but I eventually learned that the people who bought us wanted to care for us and be friends. Unfortunately, because of the drought, they aren’t able to look after us anymore.
The people from Cranky’s FARM said we can live there with them. They also said we will eat around $120 worth of food each every month.
If you would like to help them take care of me just click the “Sponsor Me” button below.
If you choose to sponsor me you will receive:
- A certificate of sponsorship;
- Access to a whole gallery of photos of me that only sponsors get to see;
- Regular updates about my life and how you’re contribution is being used to keep me fed, safe, healthy and happy; and
- Free visits to Cranky’s to visit me and see how I’m doing.
Sponsors who are able to donate $50 or more per month also get:
- A unique canvas of me;
- A Christmas gift from me; and
- Two free over night visits per year staying in our cabin style accommodation.