RAFFLE – WEEK END GET AWAY – CEDAR CREEK – TICKETS ONLY $2 EACH
Get away for a romantic week-end in the beautiful Tamborine Valley at Cedar Creek Cosy Cabin, or bring the whole family and explore the area.
Out of stock
We are raffling a fully paid night for 4 people at the beautiful, tranquil Cosy Cabin Farm stay (not the bad kind) at Cedar Creek. Extra people charged at $25 per person – up to 9 guests in total. Raffle drawn – 31 August 2019.
- Luxury Treehouse Bedroom nestled 7m up a silky oak tree right next to the main accommodation. This bedroom boasts its own private balcony. Perfect for 2 people.
- Self contained 7m x 5m room. This room has 1 set of single double bunks and 1 single loft bed with newly added double bed underneath – 1 made up trundle mattress with all inclusive bedding, two large lounge chairs that also can be used as single beds or put together to make one large double bed. The room has a new shower and kitchenette with a separate toilet.
- Large outdoor spa perfect for the cooler nights. Crank the temperature up to 35 and enjoy the beautiful clear night under the stars.
- Large screen TV. Hard drive containing half a terabyte of movies and TV series.
- Board games in the room along with a surround sound system.
- Room is fully carpeted, situated 3 metres from the main house by decks but is fully private surrounded but full length heavy curtains.
- Fully functioning out-door kitchen which includes a pizza oven, cook-top, sink and large fridge.
- There is a BBQ for your convenience.
- Also on the deck is an outdoor hot coal fireplace which can be cooked on as well.
- Pool table, table tennis, dart board, trampoline, air hockey table, camp-fire area, sporting gear and a large front area of the property, perfect for the kids to run free.
- Vegan breakfast provided.
Explore the beautiful Mt Tamborine area or just sit back, relax and unwind. Read a book or watch a movie, the choice is yours but you can do it in the beautiful surrounds of Cedar Creek.
All proceeds from the raffle go directly to provide food and water to the Cranky’s FARM residents. There are no paid employees at Cranky’s FARM.